This assignment's task was to make a bouncing ball, it was intimidating to me at first because I didn't know at the time that if I put an animation in between while it was on auto tangent that it changed how the rest of the animation looked.
This assignment was not as hard as I thought it to be, after some thought I found it to be really fun and immersive, I had this ball and I was to give it life. I could make it do what ever I wanted, my only task was to give it a fluid movement. To animate it. I started this class thinking it was going to be a breeze, I figured well. This assignment was easy and I figured it out so fast, however little did I know all of that would change in the following weeks.
This was the beginning of the end for me, This is where I didn't feel like the class was easy for me anymore. I became completely lost at this point to the point where even I didn't understand what I was being told.
I got some friends who took the course to give me a run down of what to do, I tend to learn better with colleagues than I do with teachers and this was my result. By no means is this really even decent but it was a huge step of improvement from what I managed to do on my own. This taught me to seek out help when not knowing what to do. Rather than to just attempt to do assignments on my own without knowing what im doing.
In the end, I made improvement from the beginning and this is how my final came out, so i'm okay with the outcome. While I am sure that I could do better, that will come with more time. Maybe next time i'll do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment